Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm gonna feed the ducks!



Algebra assignment 5 mark really make me upset.
I admit, I have less effort on it,
I started doing the assignment on it's due date,
and only after Ive handed in the assignment,
I knew that the lecturer has given an extension for all students,
since we haven't covered all the topics that are asked in that assignment.

I'm really upset, dissapoint, at the moment :(
Am i the worst in the class?
The first half part og Algebra is quite simple and easy, the lecturer is more approachable.
..but when it comes to the second half,
everything is getting harder and more complicated...
Can I survive??

I wish I can SCREAM!
..but I just don't know how to do that and I'm not so sure, is that the best way..
I can't even cry, I won't get nothing...
..but I'll still smile...

I'm gonna feed the ducks! that's it!

*Chris said "don't worry about assignment 6 due date...there are some tricky questions, and I haven't really covered all the topics...*

3 comments:

nur said...

nak ikuttt!!:D
nak feed kat belakang hostel atau tasik massey?hehee

sayang adikku hana,
takpe..'kesilapan' yg tak disengajakan..:) i dont really wanna say its 'kesilapan' la..sbab bukan salah awak pun awak anta esemen tu awal..cuma awak tatau je yg due date diextendkan kan?

you will SURVIVE,i believe in that:)

miss u:)

Farhana & Farhani Azizan said...

tasik massey akak..pada awal sabtu pagi yang indah (sure waktu tu xde orang..boleyh la jiwang dengan itik..)

i dont really mind about submitting it earlier, cuma kesaL,
coz i assume last part of algebra just like the early part,
that's y selalu ketepikan algebra daripada assignment lain :((

see...ive got the punishment :((

*Akak! Jom feed the ducks! itik-itik bikin kite happy =p MISS U SO MUCH!

Miss dizzy said...

ehmm...
sedihnya.. xpe eh akk.. hehe..
rindu kt akk lak... miss u la.. (i mean it) haha..sejak bile pulak nih..haish.. :P [thanks for being my boss!! ni yg pling pntg..haha]