Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weeeeeeee~ We are united ;p



Salam~
Ni lah my family members .. (ok, tipu je..family cartoon)..
I think, Hani yang buat kot? ~coz have seen this in her fs, copied by kak an in fb~
Mulai abah (50?),
mak (47?),
Kak An (24..future engineer? bila nak kawin?In nak abang),
Hana (22-future cikgu),
Hani (22-future dentist)
[Hana Hani twin sisters..hehe..sama tapi tak serupa],
In (15, kenapa basketball..In xlah se cool itu..haha),
..and finally
Dekcik (paling rendah.haha, naseblah, sape suroh jadi adik bongsu :p
tapi dia yang buli kakak-kakak, demand jerk)


-DELETED-

ok, back to 1993- in Penang?,
guess who are in the pix?
hahahahahahha~
sangatlah ketawa dengat terbahak-bahaknye melihat pix ini
[gambar=bukan jasad sebenar]

well,
when the peak of the busy time comes,
this is what always happen..I miss my family :x ..oohh..really miss the good old days..
I know, im not a perfect daughter,
I'm not becoming what my parents hope me to become as,
I left bio science and I chose to come here studying maths,
but I never regret...
because I know, once I make a decision,
I have to make up my mind,
to be prepared on whatever will happen,
to be prepared on whatever difficulties/trials/tribulations or even happiness that I'll face,
to accept the things i do and don't like as it is,
to be willing to face all the possible RISKS,
..

and I never blame those who think my decision is wrong,
for me, it's enough when Allah knows what's happenning within myself,
I'm kind of not so good at expressing myself~happy?love?sad?mad?-all seems same

My parents always pesan:

-Hana, do not be too sensitive
-Hana, do not be sellfish
-Hana, do things with confidence

etc...etc..

(pesan dan pantang larang mak paling banyak di dapur..haha..abah pulak, lebih banyak tekankan about manners, sampaikan i always control bila di rumah..nanti free jerk kena marah depan adik2..haha..malu2 :p)

OK lah,
i'M so membuang masa this morning~
Hana, 3 assignments to be settled!!!

Exams coming :)

To friends in Sheffield,
Khairul Anwar Ayob, Ku nur Suhaina, dan kawan-kawan mereka termasuklah mcbatistuta (haha)..selamat bermujahadah for ur exams! moga najah!

and also friends from other places in UK-Ramizah etc..

and for my friends in NZ and OZ,
particularly Palmy friends,
specially PPOU friends ,

May aour efforts be in bless of Allah.
We are here for the sake of Him :)

Trying to make each of my posting beneficial,
Let's watch this out and take what's good:



Wassalam

5 comments:

zuema said...

i guess hana yg sluar yellow tu kn..kan2??*wink wink*..=P

Farhana & Farhani Azizan said...

haha..

lala~

ada orang tu teka kaler merah :p

undefined lah jawapannya:p

Anonymous said...

cess,hampeh.ini bukan math lh nk jwb undefine.:p

Farhana & Farhani Azizan said...

OK2...

kite terpaksa admit, xuria yang btui..
haha..
cemilaa anynom,
teka kaler merah..:p

nur said...

kawaii~~~:D